DGM Veron Grauer SA » The history of DGM Veron Grauer SA

The history of DGM Veron Grauer SA

1867

Founding of the company in Geneva

Historique_Photo_1925

1925

Purchase of Mondiale SA and adoption of their yellow and red colours

1927

Issue of a stamp by the State of Geneva to celebrate the company’s 60th anniversary

1965

The company becomes a limited company

Historique_Photo_1994

1994

The Haener family assumes ownership

2007

Inauguration of the company´s own building and premises in Vernier

2017

DGM Veron Grauer SA celebrates 150 years of existence